If you have never certified a card, you need to know that ...
You have never had a grading in the past. Maybe because it was complicated, or maybe because you didn't know how useful it can be for the collector. But now you understand why certifying your cards is a great advantage, and so you decided to request a certification for one or more cards. But our advice is: act with awareness. Read this page carefully, the instructions and the other important pages before making a request on our online form.
This is how our service works:
0) First, you can decide whether to bring your cards/stickers to one of our affiliate stores or place an order directly on our website.
If you decide to bring your cards in person to one of our affiliate stores, you won't need to enter your order online: you will be able to place your order in person with the staff and you will also save on shipping costs.
If you choose to enter your order directly on our websiite, keep on reading.
1) Click on the green "Order" button in the top-right of the screen: this will open your order form. Select your preferred "Speed" (our regular service takes 15-20 working days to complete the order, but we also offer a 10 days, a 5 days, a 1 day and even a same day service). Then decide if you want Forward and/or Return shipping with our courier or if you prefer to ship by yourself with a courier of your choice. You can also select insurance, if you like.
At this point, it's time to enter your Card List. Please select the Service Level (Authentication, Standard, Infinity Project, Digital) for each and everyone of your cards and then select the language of the certificate (we accept cards in any language but our certificate is only in english or italian).
For each card/sticker you will also need to write the full name of the card.
Now you can enter your address and pick your preferred payment method. If you can come by our Milan store, you can choose to pay in person.
2) When your order is correctly entered in our system, a prefilled PDF will be automatically generated. Please print it out.
If, for any reason, you are anable to print said PDF, do not worry! You will just need to write your address, our address and your order number on the package. "Graad presso Pianeta Hobby, Via Ruggero Leoncavallo 15, Milano 20131, ITALY".
3) You can now prepare your package with the cards you entered in your order (please, remember to prepare the package with great care to avoid any damage) and then attach the PDF label.
Please notice that top loaders are returned, but boxes (cardboard, metal or other materials) are thrown away.
4) If you selected "yes" for forward shipping, please remember to call support (+39 02 89 073 293 - from Tuesday to Saturday, 10:00 am - 6:00 pm) or send us and e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your pick-up. If you have selected "no" for forward shipping, you can bring your cards directly to our Milan store, Pianeta Hobby or ship your order with a courier of your choice.
5) As soon as the package arrives at our location, our staff will check if everything is fine (mainly if the cards in the package match to the ones entered in your online order). If everything checks, the processing days count will officially start and an automatic e-mail will be sent to your address with the expected delivery day for your order.
6) The cards are analyzed, graded, certified, encapsulated in our cases and arranged in the return package. As soon as the order is completed, you will receive an email informing you that your order is ready.
7) If you receive the "order completed" e-mail it means that your package is ready to be shipped. If you've selected "yes" for return shipping, your package will be delivered back to you in a couple of working days (it might take longer depending on where you live). If you've selected "no" for return shipping, you can either came pick-up your order in person in our Milan shop, Pianeta Hobby, or you can send a courier of your choice to pick-up the package for you.
Before proceeding, to remove many of the doubts yoou might have (about prices, time of processing, shipping methods, insurance, etc.) we suggest to read our FAQs:
Our advice to help you not have problems and delays, is to not make your first order if you're not sure you have everything you need to complete it. And that's why it's important to read the instructions carefully. By reading them you can understand if you already have everything you need. Even, to be a real methodical collector, as you read the instructions you can write a list of things you need so that you can also have the list of what you need to get at hand.
With GRAAD you can certify as many cards as you want in a single order. It could be one or one-hundred, the choice is yours!
If you would like to test our services, you can decide to enter an order with just one, two or three cards. And, if you'll like what you see (we're sure you will!), you can always send more cards in your next order(s).
Our customer service is at your disposal from Tuesday to Saturday, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., via one of the following channels: